Friday, April 27, 2012

SORRY! Day 3: HERE'S DESSERT!!

Ok sorry for the long break in posts.  Things got a little crazy and I'm still learning to manage my time.  I will definitely do my best not to let it happen again.  To help with this I think I'll do a post every other day, but no posts on the weekends until I get a handle on the time-management and then I'll gradually add more post days. There will never be a post on Sunday.

Now moving along how about some dessert?!!  Here's a recipe that I found on OHCUPCAKES.NET.

ONE BOWL VANILLA CUPCAKES FOR 2**


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 EGG WHITE
  • 2 TBSP SUGAR**
  • 2 TBSP BUTTER, MELTED
  • 1 TSP VANILLA
  • 1/4 TSP BAKING POWDER
  • PINCH OF SALT
  • 1 1/2 TBSP MILK
DIRECTIONS:
  1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES
  2. LINE A MUFFIN PAN WITH 2 LINERS
  3. IN A BOWL, ADD EGG WHITE AND SUGAR
  4. WHISK UNTIL COMBINED
  5. ADD IN VANILLA AND MELTED BUTTER
  6. STIR UNTIL MIXED
  7.  IN A SEPARATE BOWL, COMBINE FLOUR, BAKING POWDER, AND SALT
  8. ADD TO EGG MIXTURE AND STIR UNTIL SMOOTH
  9. STIR IN MILK
  10. DIVIDE BATTER EQUALLY BETWEEN THE 2 CUPCAKE LINERS
  11. BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 10-12 MINUTES OR UNTIL CAKE IS SET
  12. LET THEM COOL COMPLETELY, THEN FROST AS DESIRED
** This recipe will probably yield about 3 cupcakes**
** This recipe will not make very sweet cupcakes so if you like add more sugar**
*** As always feel free to experiment with different extracts and add-ins also for chocolate try adding cocoa powder***



No comments:

Post a Comment